Teachings on the Eightfold Path by Ajahn Brahm. Recorded during the 2012 Year End Retreat at Wat Chetawan Petaling Jaya and organised by Buddhist Gem Fellowship (BGF).
Find entire series on bswa.org here. Outline of teachings:
- Right View – sorry this recording is missing.
- Right Intention Samma Sankappa (1/7)
- Right Speech Samma Vaca (2/7)
- Right Action Samma Kammanta (3/7)
- Right Livelihood Samma Ajiva (4/7)
- Right Effort Samma Vayama (5/7)
- Right Mindfulness Samma Sati (6/7)
- Right Stillness Samma Samadhi (7/7)
To find and download more precious Dhamma teachings, visit the BSWA teachings page: https://bswa.org/teachings/, choose the teaching you want and click on the audio to open it up on Podbean.
Teachings retrieved from Eightfold Path playlist (bgf retreats YouTube Channel) here.