A talk given at the Buddhist Society of Victoria (BSV), by Bhante Buddharakkhita. Please note there is another monk with the same name at the Buddhist Society of WA.
Some questions asked:
1. What is the purpose of life?
2. Did Buddha encourage Sangha to build monastery?
3. Why he become a monk?
4. Acronym "SPACE - Slowing down & Silent (inner chatter or mental defilement not closing your mouth), Patient, Attitude (proper), Continuity, Concentration & Concurrent, Expectation free to help meditation practice.
5. What to do when plane is crashing down?
6. What wisdom required to make decision?
Please visit the BSV Podcast Channel: https://bsv.podbean.com/ and BSV YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BSVWeeklyDTEng/featured
Teaching retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYgcpajA8zY (YouTube Channel: BSV Dhamma Talks)
To find and download more Dhamma Talks on Podcast, visit the BSWA teachings page: https://bswa.org/teachings/, choose the talk you want and then type the title into the Podcast search box.